Personal Online & Mobile Banking
Personal Online Banking
Manage your accounts, monitor your account balances, and move money between your accounts. Online banking is quick, easy-to-use, and completely secure. Our Online Banking product gives you convenient access to your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so you can bank on your own schedule.
- Check account balances
- View statement history
- View check images
- View account information
- Transfer funds between Bank of Brenham accounts
- Make loan payments
- Retrieve statements
- Export information into financial management software (Quicken, Quick Books, Money)
- Use our financial calculators
- Order checks with our link to Clarke checks
- Contact us thru email
Click Here for an Online Banking Demo.
Click Here to review the Online Banking access Agreement of Terms and conditions.
Online Bill Pay
With our free Online Bill Pay, you can save time and conveniently pay your bills without any hassles. To use this feature, you will need to be an online banking customer and enroll in our bill pay program. Once enrollment is complete, set up your payee(s) and start paying your bills. It's that simple!
- Pay all of your bills from website
- Schedule single, recurring, or future-dated payments
- Make changes to scheduled payments before they are sent
- Receive e-mail notifications that remind you of bill activity
- Track your payment status and history
Manage your money anytime, anywhere with Bank of Brenham's Mobile Banking app. Whether you need to check your balance, deposit a check, find an ATM, pay a bill or transfer funds, Bank of Brenham has you covered. Not only is Bank of Brenham's mobile banking safe and convenient, it's also free! Download the Bank of Brenham Mobile Banking app from your mobile devices app store.
How to Enroll in Mobile Banking
To enroll in Mobile Banking you must first be enrolled in online banking. Click on the "Sign Up Now!" link on our online banking box or call a new accounts representative at 979-836-3332 to set up your online banking login. To download the Bank of Brenham mobile app please visit the iTunes or Google Play Store and search "Bank of Brenham."
If you use the Bank of Brenham mobile app, there is a sign-in option that will make the process much easier. Mobile passcode allows you to select a four-digit passcode to sign in to Online Banking, as opposed to the User ID and Password. The passcode must be four numeric characters, 0-9, with no ascending/descending sequential digits or four repeating digits.
- The passcode authentication will allow you to view accounts, balances, and your account activity. If you would like to access additional secured features, such as transfers, bill pay, or check deposits, you will be prompted to sign in with full credentials at that time.
- Sign up today though your Bank of Brenham Mobile app!
Mobile Bill Pay
With Mobile Bill Pay, you can conveniently pay bills to any payee from anywhere using the mobile app. To use this feature, you need to be an Online Banking customer enrolled in both Mobile Banking and Bill Pay.
Mobile Deposit Capture
Now you can use your smartphone to deposit checks from anywhere - on your time. With our mobile app,depositing checks is easier than ever. Tap...Snap...Deposit...It's that simple!
New Urgent Message: Bank of Brenham, Federal Reserve Bank, National Automated Clearing House Association, Southwest Automated Clearing House Association will NEVER send you an email (or a webpage in the online banking application) asking you for personal or financial information including social security number, driver’s license, balance information, user id, passwords, CVV info from debit card or expiration date. We will not ask you to download a file, software or click on a hyperlink with in an email. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Bank of Brenham directly.